Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Beginning

The creation of this blog all started with a college class.

ADV 420's (out of Michigan State University) first homework assignment was full of many requirements, including making a blog. I never really considered making a blog before, not knowing how it could benefit myself or anyone else around me. Our blog has to have some sort of "theme" that can be categorized. So I had to think, what topic is important enough to me that I can talk about for a whole semester.

It came to me about three hours into the six hour class. I have always wanted to do work with an Anti-Bullying Network (there are so many), but actually being an active speaking member of these groups is very rare to achieve. So why not here?

I always listen in the news, social media outlets, and even in the world around me about bullying issues worldwide. I will share what I find, and my reactions on the matter through this blog. I hope to get reactions from others too. Others with similar issues, others who want to take a stand, and of course anyone with an opinion are encouraged to share.

Find the beauty in every disaster. See the good in the bad that has happened. There is always a life lesson to be learned, and it is something you can grow from.

This is only The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment